Labels

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thinktank Technology Rechargeable Cordless Men's Electric Shaver Trimmer

  Review: 5 out of 5 stars


I saw this electric razor on ebay and so I just had to get it.  I bought it for $15 and free shipping.  It is hard to find an electric razor that is cordless and rechargeable for under $40 and so the cost of this one was amazing.  I decided to buy it to do a review on it since my old electric razor was due for a replacement.  When the razor arrived it comes with a brush and a case and a plastic cover for the razor heads.  It requires you to charge it for 12 hours before using.  
     You are then required to use it again and again until the battery is fully drained.  Then charge it once again.  Oh yeah it also comes with the charger cord.  The razor battery life will last 7 days until you need to recharge it again.  It also has a built in side burn trimmer on the back of the razor.  A simple flip of the switch will pop the side burn trimmer out.    If you look at the picture above you'll notice a plastic button by the 3 razor heads.  When you push in that button the 3 razor heads lift off seated in plastic.  You can then clean out (with the brush that comes with it) the razor.
     How does it shave:  The very first thing that surprised me as I started to shave with it is how smooth it glides across your face all the while cutting the hairs very effectively as you go.  The other razors I have tried have sharp ridges in the 3 heads so as you go to shave your hairs get stuck in there sometimes and it will pull the hairs out sometimes hurting just a bit and you can feel the friction as it doesn't glide.  But with this razor it was a pleasant experience as the razor just glides effortlessly.  Now I have tried other so called "cheap" razors and they don't even shave well if at all.  This one however amazed me.  The construction of the razor is, as expected, cheap plastic but it appears as long as you don't abuse it and drop it or throw it around it will do the job.  This razor by all appearances and experience is a diamond in the rough.  A needle in the haystack.  A wonderful find.  Which is why we rate this razor 5 out of 5 stars.

Product Review rating:  5 out of 5 stars
Where to get razor?  Ebay or Amazon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm гeally enјοying the theme/design of your site.
    Do you еver run into anу brοωѕer compatibіlitу pгοblems?
    A cοuple of my blog reаders have complained about my site not workіng coгrectly in Еxploгer
    but loоkѕ greаt іn Fіrefοx.

    Dο уοu hаve anу suggеstions to
    hеlp fix this prοblem?

    my blоg - best electric shaver for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks a lot to you! I always desired to write in my own website something like you have shared. best electric shaver blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really valuable that designed for the new visitors. Pleasing work, keep on writing.best electric shaver blog

    ReplyDelete